We have been manufacturing Safety Chucks from last 25 years India. Safety Chucks follows the different length of Air shafts for ultimate safety and security. Safety chucks manufacturer for high speed and high torque applications for your machines in different industries. We are dealing on high quality and heavy duty Safety Chucks with international standard to meet client’s requirements.
Safety Chucks (Locking Assembly)
Following sizes available:
- For 25mm size square shaft
- For 32mm size square shaft
- For 38mm size square shaft
- For 40mm size square shaft
- For 75mm size square shaft
- For 90mm size square shaft
- Other sizes as per your requirement
Krishna Engineering Works, a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Tension Control from last 25 years. High quality and heavy duty Tension Control from India. Also, we are leading Rubber Roller Manufacturer, Rubber Fillet with International Standards.
- Air Turner Bar Systems are designed and manufactured to suit customers’ particular application. There are six sizes for 90° entry or 180° turnovers, with web widths ranging from 100mm to 3 meters, for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- The units are built as freestanding or bolt-on modules, complete with leveling braces and bolting down holes. They are designed to suit existing machine and site conditions.
- The framework is rectangular hollow section with specialized corner bracing incorporating the fine adjustment mechanism and mounting for the Turner Bars.
- Bars are tubular steel with bell mouth air holes, ground, polished and hard chrome plated. Air blow creates an air film assist to the bar.
- By choosing appropriate mounting positions, a variety of configurations can be obtained to enable a choice of entry and exit requirements.
- Path rollers are normally aluminum, statically or dynamically balanced.
- Air for flotation requires 5 CFM per 100mm web width at 10ins to 18ins W.G. depending on web tensions.
- Fans direct mounted on each Turner Bar can be supplied at the time of manufacture (option). For narrow web widths and special applications, air flotation holes can be reduced by using compressed air or arranged as required.